Isabelle is rollin'! Ahhhh! Think she is growing up WAY too fast!!!!!! The worst part? I actually missed it! She got on her side the other day. Daddy took a pic, but I wasn't here for it! Then at 2am this morning, she is fussing. Unusual for her since she has been sleeping until 4ish. So I get up to feed her and there she is like a fish out of water! Squirming away because she can't get off her back. Yes, I said back! I know the rule. Back to sleep. Unfortunately, she hates her back and that is the reason why she is still in our bedroom. Anywayyyyyy...There she was, on her back and couldn't figure out how to get back over. So sad! And I couldn't even get a picture of it because the last thing I am going to do at 2am is stimulate her more!
But here is a recent picture for you all to enjoy, anyway!

But here is a recent picture for you all to enjoy, anyway!






1 comments:
Awww that picture is so adorable! She has beautiful big eyes!
Devin still sleeps in our bedroom too..I'm not sure when I should switch to his.
Post a Comment