So we finally got the boys' pictures done. Lucas has had them done for school and we always order them. But poor Xander hasn't had any done in about 2 1/2 years!! I feel so bad! But this year, I thought I would do something nice. They will still have their pictures done for the school year book. But I will have nice ones to hang on the walls!
Megan took us downtown Buffalo to a nice location for a photo shoot. She did a wonderful job, again. Thank you Megan for having the patience to work with them! So glad that this time Lucas has gotten the idea not to change his expression with every click of the camera.
So here are 2 of my faves of Xan. I am not going to show you all of them. It would make for a long post. This kid, for the most part, is always smiling! I think Regis (after Laurence Regis Burgoon) was a good middle name for him. Those of you who know Papa Goon, know what I am talking about!


And here is Lucas. See now with him, I don't know if he knows how to get out of "thinking mode" to smile much! He's far too serious for his age! From day 1, we called him our little old man because he ALWAYS looked serious.

Here's a smile!!!

I know that we just had our family pictures just done, but Megan noticed a small problem when she tried to get it blown up, so she offered to do them again. So here it is. Thank you Megan for taking the time and for actually caring enough to feel like you had to redo them. You are WAY too sweet!! And it turned out great!!!

Megan took us downtown Buffalo to a nice location for a photo shoot. She did a wonderful job, again. Thank you Megan for having the patience to work with them! So glad that this time Lucas has gotten the idea not to change his expression with every click of the camera.
So here are 2 of my faves of Xan. I am not going to show you all of them. It would make for a long post. This kid, for the most part, is always smiling! I think Regis (after Laurence Regis Burgoon) was a good middle name for him. Those of you who know Papa Goon, know what I am talking about!


And here is Lucas. See now with him, I don't know if he knows how to get out of "thinking mode" to smile much! He's far too serious for his age! From day 1, we called him our little old man because he ALWAYS looked serious.

Here's a smile!!!

I know that we just had our family pictures just done, but Megan noticed a small problem when she tried to get it blown up, so she offered to do them again. So here it is. Thank you Megan for taking the time and for actually caring enough to feel like you had to redo them. You are WAY too sweet!! And it turned out great!!!







3 comments:
Priceless! I love them! They seriously turned out soooo good. It makes me excited to get ours done:)
Your boys are so cute! Seriously, the have the nicest smiles. I think those pics turned out great! And by the way, I don't know if I thanked you for those cookies that you gave me a couple weeks ago but they were so good! Seriously. I know I'm weird, but I threw them in the freezer and have been eating them with my ice cream at nights. It's my special treat haha. Thanks for thinking of me! :)
Kendra you're so nice! I would love to try out your sling! But I would definitely want to pay you soemthing for it. Are you guys going camping this weekend? If so maybe I could get it from you then. :)
Post a Comment