Today was the first day of school! First day EVER for Xander, who is now entering Kindergarten. This seriously has been heartbreaking for me. He was such a great helper! Lucas, on the other hand, needs so much more, that I am thankful he is going. He has WAY too many questions. And it frustrates him that I don't have ALL the answers. He craves learning. Although he hates going to school now, he really needs it! I think 2nd grade is going to be so good for him.
So here they are waiting for the bus, which was about 20 minutes late. Love the first few days of elementary school bussing. They will get on track eventually. They usually do!

And here they are getting on the bus!

Bye buddies and good luck! Love them dearly!
So here they are waiting for the bus, which was about 20 minutes late. Love the first few days of elementary school bussing. They will get on track eventually. They usually do!
And here they are getting on the bus!
Bye buddies and good luck! Love them dearly!






1 comments:
20 minutes?!? WOW! I'm glad the first day wasn't in Buffalo's winter. Good luck to the boys and mom of course :-)!
Post a Comment