Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy, busy month!!

So, it's been a little while since I have really posted what we have been up to. So, I will keep try to keep it short.

Here is Isabelle sleeping in her big girl bed for the first time. It really was hard this time to move baby to crib. :( But she managed just well!! She is now 4 months old and just had an appointment. She weighs 13# 2 oz (just below 50th percentile) and 25 1/2 inches long (60th percentile). So she is doing really well. She smiles ALL the time. We seriously have been blessed with a very happy baby!! She giggles, rolls over, looks all around as to not miss anything, and coos!! We really love having her around. Even yesterday, when I was so exhausted from no sleep and I have pneumonia, her smile brightens my day! LOVE it!!


This year, we couldn't get everyone together at the same time for Lucas' birthday party. (Due to me forgetting to get evites out on time) So I really felt sad that his actual party was going to be small. Thank you to Crescent for mentioning the car load sale at Darien Lake!! So after some phone calls to my family, we moved his party over there! This was Lucas and Xander's first time there and they had a blast!!! He said it was the best birthday EVeR!!!! I felt like Super Mom. Here is some of the crew!


And for mom's, there will come a point in your life that your kids are going to want to start to do the big kid rides. It is the WORsT anxiety EvER!!!!! I really had to hold my breath and say a few silent prayers everytime they went on one. Here is one of the rides they really HAD to ride!!


Lucas has joined Cub Scouts and for part of his birthday present, Sean's parents got him his uniform! He was SO excited to try it on.


This past weekend we went up to Becker Farms with our friends the Phillips to pick apples and just play a little. I loved doing it last year with Xander. It was nice to do it as a whole family this year!



Here's the fam!!

5 comments:

Jacob and Katie said...

Looks like your fam is having a great Fall :-) I hope the pneumonia has died down, that is a scary one to have!

Stephanie Evans said...

I'm so glad the birthday party worked out well! We have yet to go to Darien Lake, but it looks like a blast.

I don't know how we missed you at Becker Farms! We saw the Phillips, but you guys must have been somewhere else. I like your family pic in front of the hay. By the time I wanted to do that, Trav was sick of pictures and protesting loudly :) Then it started to rain! Oh, well maybe next year!

Tasha said...

I hope you get well soon!

Anthony and Kristie said...

You have such a cute family. Thanks for all the clothes you gave Parker, he loves them. I also really liked the picture Sean sent to Anthony of Lucas and his popcorn for Cub Scouts.

Britta said...

I love your cute family pics in the post below! I hope you're all feeling better!!