Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy Month!!!

So I have been really terrible at not blogging. But, for good reason!! And some of this is probably old news to a lot of people. But at 33 weeks we made a trip down to Women & Children's hospital to stop premature labor. I was on meds for a week that really messed me up. My doctor was comfortable taking me off them at 34 weeks. So after that we started to get things ready for Isabelle's arrival...just in case. Here are some pics of things that have gone on.

We have had beautiful weather, finally. So we have spent quite a bit of time outside!!!! Here is Xan shooting some hoops.


Then came my birthday! Happy 21st...once again!!!! Sean and the boys made me a cake and dinner. Unfortunately my birthday falls during finals week, so we really can't do that much. But my dear friend Crescent had some girls over to her house for strawberry shortcake and a chic flick. I really enjoyed it and the company. Thank you Crescent!


Then came Mother's day a few days later. My wonderful husband and handsome little boys made me breakfast in bed. Look at the spread they came up with!! I am seriously the luckiest mom/wife in the world!!


More beautiful weather. We had to take this picture because Xan is so proud that he can pump the swing himself and get it so high!

0 comments: