...of Isabelle Joan Fox. Born May 18, 2009 at 1:37am. Even at 4 weeks and 3 days early, she weighed in at 6 pounds even and 19 inches long.
It's really an interesting story, but what about this pregnancy hasn't been! Saturday night after my baby shower, something felt different, but still thought nothing of it. So Sunday morning, I wanted to get all the groceries completely stocked up. We ventured to WalMart at 10:30am, where my water began to leak, but that's not what I thought it could be. What are the chances. We gave my doctor a call and were told to go to the hospital at which time we were passing it, and have them check it out. Nothing major was going on, so thought for sure we would be sent home. But went to be safe. Sure enough, it was amniotic fluid and was told to prepare to stay and deliver. Now we still had the boys with us and all our friends were at church. We finally did get ahold of them and thank you SO VERY MUCH to the Davis' and the Marchant's for helping us out and watching the boys and getting them ready for bed. You are the best of friends that anyone could ask for!! You have helped me SO much during this pregancy. Well needless to say, she wasn't really in a hurry to come so they broke my water and induced my labor and 15 hours later...
...ta da!!!!! Here she is!!! This is right after delivery, with no sleep, no food since 8:30 the previous morning and some pain meds. I really am out of it!

Proud daddy and his little girl!

My parents fortunately were able to make it up in time for delivery. Which turned out they had PLENTY of time. I felt really bad. They missed my nephew's birthday party, my father left work early, and he had been up since 3am the previous morning. I am the luckiest daughter in the world to have such dedicated parents!!! Love you guys!!

And here is Dr. Mechtler who after such a long labor, made it JUST in time for delivery.

The boys so excited to finally meet their little sister. Lucas was truly precious as he walked in he just said Oh My in such a sweet and tender voice, but then turned around and asked if she was germy!!

Sean's mom came up Sunday night to relieve Crescent from babysitting duties and stayed the night with the boys. Actually she stayed until Tuesday to help Sean out. Thank you Linda. I could not have asked for a better mother-in-law!!

And Tuesday, we came home!! Here is Isabelle in her homecoming outfit! It's so huge on her, but so fitting. It says she is the cutest ever!!

And the new and improved Fox Family!!!! Sean felt bad that we left Isabelle in her carseat, but I'm sure as fired up and excited as the boys were, she was safer there!!

That was long and enough for now. But there will be more!!!
It's really an interesting story, but what about this pregnancy hasn't been! Saturday night after my baby shower, something felt different, but still thought nothing of it. So Sunday morning, I wanted to get all the groceries completely stocked up. We ventured to WalMart at 10:30am, where my water began to leak, but that's not what I thought it could be. What are the chances. We gave my doctor a call and were told to go to the hospital at which time we were passing it, and have them check it out. Nothing major was going on, so thought for sure we would be sent home. But went to be safe. Sure enough, it was amniotic fluid and was told to prepare to stay and deliver. Now we still had the boys with us and all our friends were at church. We finally did get ahold of them and thank you SO VERY MUCH to the Davis' and the Marchant's for helping us out and watching the boys and getting them ready for bed. You are the best of friends that anyone could ask for!! You have helped me SO much during this pregancy. Well needless to say, she wasn't really in a hurry to come so they broke my water and induced my labor and 15 hours later...
...ta da!!!!! Here she is!!! This is right after delivery, with no sleep, no food since 8:30 the previous morning and some pain meds. I really am out of it!
Proud daddy and his little girl!
My parents fortunately were able to make it up in time for delivery. Which turned out they had PLENTY of time. I felt really bad. They missed my nephew's birthday party, my father left work early, and he had been up since 3am the previous morning. I am the luckiest daughter in the world to have such dedicated parents!!! Love you guys!!
And here is Dr. Mechtler who after such a long labor, made it JUST in time for delivery.
The boys so excited to finally meet their little sister. Lucas was truly precious as he walked in he just said Oh My in such a sweet and tender voice, but then turned around and asked if she was germy!!
Sean's mom came up Sunday night to relieve Crescent from babysitting duties and stayed the night with the boys. Actually she stayed until Tuesday to help Sean out. Thank you Linda. I could not have asked for a better mother-in-law!!
And Tuesday, we came home!! Here is Isabelle in her homecoming outfit! It's so huge on her, but so fitting. It says she is the cutest ever!!
And the new and improved Fox Family!!!! Sean felt bad that we left Isabelle in her carseat, but I'm sure as fired up and excited as the boys were, she was safer there!!
That was long and enough for now. But there will be more!!!






3 comments:
Oh, she looks so Beautiful!! Congratulations!!
i am so sad that I couldn't come to your baby shower..Lorenzo was sick and Chris was studying so I had to stay home. Chris said he gave Sean your gift today so ask him about it. Good luck with everything...if you need anything please let us know.
YEAH!! Glad she is here all safe and sound, and Adorable too! Congratulations again...
She is so precious!! I'm glad there is finally some more female representation in the Fox home!!
Post a Comment