Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yep! We are expecting our 3rd child in June!!! We are so ExCiTeD!! We are almost 12 weeks along, and it hasn't been easy. I have had horrible morning sickness. So Xander hasn't been able to do much lately. I feel bad for him, but I have been laid up on the couch. This is the reason we have had to turn down invitations to fun nights, and why I have had to give big thanks to Sean in my last few posts. He has had to do a lot more lately. We also had a scare a week and a half ago. So I was on bedrest and now still have to take it easy until I am in the clear. I have known for SO long what great friends I have up here. But when moments like that happen, I realize I have the GREATEST friends in the world!! Many thanks go to Heather, Andrea, Crescent, Megan, & Katie! Between them, they watched my kids while I was at the ER, drove me to the ER and waited with me until Sean was able to get there. They also brought us ThE MoSt WoNdErFuL meals!! But we have faith that all is well and feel safe to make this announcement. The ultrasound we had last week showed that the baby is doing great!

So unfortunately this year, I was unable to make it to my family's Thanksgiving. It was the first time EvEr that I haven't been with them for this holiday. But, we were fortunate enough to be invited to the Marchant's! The food was unbelievable and the company even better!!! And I did take my camera, but the battery was dead. So, I stole these from my friend, Stephanie's blog.

Here is everyone enjoying the great food!


And here is all the great food!

4 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations.

Jacob and Katie said...

That is so exciting to hear, congrats!!! If there is anything we can do to help we are just around the corner!

RaCHeL said...

I am absolutely thrilled for you & baby! It was good to see you on Thanksgiving. It's so nice to have great friends to share the holidays with. :)

Anonymous said...

wow!!! Isn't life wonderful...we are so happy for this news. and glad you have such terrific friends when dad and i feel so far away. hope to see you soon!!!
love mom