I know that this is a few days late, but figured some wanted to see what we were up to on Halloween night! Here is a picture of the boys. Xander is Bumblebee Transformer and Lucas, of course was Darth Vader!

Sean and I dressed up for the festivities, also! Sean is Joe the Plumber and I went as Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction.

We went out Trick-or-Treating with our friends the Marchants.

Then off to our friends, the Moellers, for a Halloween party! Here is the Gardener family dressed as the Rubbles. Great job Natalie on making the costumes!!

And I had to put a picture of little Valerie in! Her mother made this costume also! I could only dream of being this talented!!

We had such a great time that evening!! The boys were out like a light as soon as they got in there beds!!!
Sean and I dressed up for the festivities, also! Sean is Joe the Plumber and I went as Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction.
We went out Trick-or-Treating with our friends the Marchants.
Then off to our friends, the Moellers, for a Halloween party! Here is the Gardener family dressed as the Rubbles. Great job Natalie on making the costumes!!
And I had to put a picture of little Valerie in! Her mother made this costume also! I could only dream of being this talented!!
We had such a great time that evening!! The boys were out like a light as soon as they got in there beds!!!






2 comments:
What a fun night! I love your boys' costumes. Thanks again for hosting lunch on Saturday. I had just a good time! Your house is adorable.
I love the costumes, and your family. It was so good to get to hang out.
Post a Comment