Lucas' school pictures finally arrived. Now, I was quite anxious and scared to open them up. The day that he was to have them done, he was refusing. He even asked "why do I have to do this?" I told him that it was for the grandparents. He seemed to understand that. Well, I guess he really got the idea because when I opened them, this is what I found! I don't think I could have asked for a better school picture! So thank you Lucas for this WoNdErFuL smile!!!!!
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago







2 comments:
Lucas is such a handsome little man, Jacob would have been so proud if he'd come by our house during Halloween as Darth Vader lol. Glad to see such a good smile, at that age I didn't have front teeth for picture day.
Glad to have gained access again...!!! do you have turkey day pics? wish we were there...
Love
mom
Post a Comment