Sean has been busy studying for exams. So I have been trying to keep us busy. We have been to the park, at friends' houses, and of course garage sale-ing!
I found a pair of inline skates at a garage sale. They were $3, Lucas' size and used only once! HAD to buy them. So I went down to Sports Replay and got Xander a pair. We took the boys out around the block. It was their first time, so it took about an hour and a stop at a friend's house for water for the boys. Those who have been here, know that the block really isn't all that big. But an "A" for effort. They will get it over time! The important part is that no matter how many times they fell or how long it took, they seemed to truly enjoy it!

Lucas has decided to take swim lessons. The high school has competitive swim, and Lucas has decided that he wants to swim like Michael Phelps! Future Olympian? Hmmm...maybe!
I found a pair of inline skates at a garage sale. They were $3, Lucas' size and used only once! HAD to buy them. So I went down to Sports Replay and got Xander a pair. We took the boys out around the block. It was their first time, so it took about an hour and a stop at a friend's house for water for the boys. Those who have been here, know that the block really isn't all that big. But an "A" for effort. They will get it over time! The important part is that no matter how many times they fell or how long it took, they seemed to truly enjoy it!
Lucas has decided to take swim lessons. The high school has competitive swim, and Lucas has decided that he wants to swim like Michael Phelps! Future Olympian? Hmmm...maybe!






0 comments:
Post a Comment