Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Precious Little Boy

One of my favorite pictures in the world to take are of Xander sleeping. Tonight, I had to take another. He amazes me at the positions and places that he can fall asleep. I swear that boy is double jointed or something. On top of it all, he is just beautiful (It seems like the only word that best describes it) when he is asleep! Can you imagine sleeping like this?


Well, it reminded me of all the pictures that I have taken of him over the years. So I picked out a few of my favorites for you to enjoy. Here is Xander's journey...sleeping!



3 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Actually that first on on the glider may work well for me! Let the belly hang down and I think would be totally comfy! haha So cute! I agree, kids are just angels when sleeping!

Stephanie Evans said...

Those are hilarious! I wish I could do that!

Crescent said...

I love all of the sleeping pictures!! So classic--some of them are pretty crazy!