Last day in VA, Nate and Val took us over to their community pool. What a blast! This pool is really cool. If I remember correctly, it is like the one we have back in Amherst. We haven't been there yet, but now I want to make an extra effort to get there when we get back home. Of course, the boys had a great time. How could you not!





I really enjoyed taking pictures of Maddie with her parents. These ones turned out really well.


At night we took a walk up to the playground that is near Nate & Val's house. We all had a lot of fun there. I think if it weren't for the mosquitoes we could have spent the whole night there!

The boys enjoyed the rock climbing wall.


Actually, we all enjoyed the wall!! Each of us took a shot at it. I just love this picture of Val after reaching the top! Way to go Val! We knew you could do it!

Xander felt that Uncle Nate needed a hand. Way to help out Xan!

Maddie enjoyed the playground as well.

I love this picture of Lucas singing to baby Maddie.

Thank you Nate and Val (and Maddie) for all the hospitality. I think you went above and beyond. And we are available anytime to repay the favor!! The boys are certainly going to miss you. And of course we will, too!!
Next post will be from NC!!!!
I really enjoyed taking pictures of Maddie with her parents. These ones turned out really well.
At night we took a walk up to the playground that is near Nate & Val's house. We all had a lot of fun there. I think if it weren't for the mosquitoes we could have spent the whole night there!
The boys enjoyed the rock climbing wall.
Actually, we all enjoyed the wall!! Each of us took a shot at it. I just love this picture of Val after reaching the top! Way to go Val! We knew you could do it!
Xander felt that Uncle Nate needed a hand. Way to help out Xan!
Maddie enjoyed the playground as well.
I love this picture of Lucas singing to baby Maddie.
Thank you Nate and Val (and Maddie) for all the hospitality. I think you went above and beyond. And we are available anytime to repay the favor!! The boys are certainly going to miss you. And of course we will, too!!
Next post will be from NC!!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment