Lucas and Xander had ANOTHER birthday party to go down home for. It was at the skating rink. Come on. How much cooler can you get? Of course they had a good time. They were excited to see all their cousins, aunts, uncles and of course Gramma and Papa!!
At this point Lucas and Xander had had enough skating. I just love the one of Lucas with my niece. They are just 9 days apart and seem to totally understand each other!!!!!
And here is the birthday boy, my nephew Dylan and sitting by him is his sister, Kellcey!
Here is his Mom (my sister)
And his Daddy!!
I just had to add these pics of my parents and my other sister. Just because I knew they would kill me!!!!!! Love all you guys!!!!!!
And can't forget about the Greatest sister-in-law ever!!
And of course I had to add a picture of my cupcakes!! Dylan requested M&M characters for his big day!
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago






1 comments:
Kendra, you are quite talented with you cupcakes decorations. They are always decorated so well, very impressive.
Post a Comment