Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day at the Zoo

I have been planning for about a week to take the boys to the zoo today. I am so glad that the weather turned out perfect for it!! It was sooo busy. I think everyone had the same idea because of the weather, but we braved it!

I invited some of the other moms along. Here is a picture of a few of them that could make it. They are some of the friends that I have made up here. They are the greatest bunch of girls!! You won't be able to find anyone sweeter. I am so glad that I have them up here!! Their husbands also go to dental school.

I had to get a picture of Crescent going down the stroller lift! We were a little weary of it.


Before we left I took the boys to the playground there. It was such a great end to a great day!!

1 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

Thanks for inviting us to the zoo, we had so much fun.