Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just an Update

Just wanted to fill everyone in on our goings on. We did not have an eventful week in the eyes of Xander. The weather was just a little too chilly and I had lots of errands to run. But I have hopes that next week will be better. Especially after these two beautiful rainbows we saw tonight!!


Any way, my in-laws came up on Monday for appointments. While they were up, Xander and I went to lunch with them along with my sister in-law.


After we were done, they met Lucas at the bus stop to surprise him. He was confused looking for me (I wasn't there) that he didn't notice them at first!! His friend from the bus noticed Xander with his grandparents and pointed it out to Lucas. And here is his reaction!


Wednesday, I took Xander down to the school and got him registered for Pre-K in the school district we are planning on moving to. And today...I found a place I fell in love with and we will know in a few days if we get it!!! We are so excited to be closer to all of our friends!!

Sean has completed one week of finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One week to go!! So Friday night, we invited some of our friends, who are dental students, and their spouses over for a pot luck dinner and game night. They just needed a night to unwind and relax and think about something other than exams. We had such a great time and I think everyone else did too. I know the boys LOVED having the kids over to play with. We are so looking forward to many more nights like that!

Well that is it for now. Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comments:

Crescent said...

We had so much fun at your house last night!! Thanks for throwing a good party...there will definitely be many more of these, especially since you will be so much closer soon! The rainbow is so pretty...I kept thinking I needed to go out and look for one once the sun came out..now I wish I had!!