Monday, December 19, 2011

A Wedding

We went home for a quick weekend in September. NEVER again will we do that and drive it! The kids were exhausted. We were exhausted. We didn't get to see everyone we wanted. We went home for Sean's cousin's wedding. Sean and Isabelle were both in it. The bride is Isabelle's Godmother and we absolutely love her and her family! So we really wouldn't have missed it for the world!
Here is Isabelle in her iconic glasses. She goes everywhere with them. I think she thinks they shield her from the world!

Here is Sean piping.

And here is the GoRGeOus couple!!

So I didn't get many pictures (pics above are borrowed) because I forgot my battery charger at home and I bought and used a universal one from WalMart. Well lesson learned! It ruined my battery. I did, however get this one picture below that I have fallen in love with!