Monday, December 19, 2011

October

What would October be without visiting the pumpkin farm? Adrienne and I took the kids up (minus Luke due to Scouts) and they had so much fun!

I really want to get these for the boys!

Of course, the hayride!



The boys' school does an annual fundraiser. It's called Starry Night and we went. We had a blast!! It was so fun to go dress shopping and pick out something fancy and get dolled up for a night!
(I am so glad that wall is not that bare anymore! haha)

Here was my awesome shopping partner! Adrienne and I spend way too much time together. Most of it is shopping and we both know our hubby's are looking for ways to separate us! haha

And of course, it's all about the shoes! I made Adrienne get the red ones!

I have to say, we live in a very fun neighborhood. We get together all the time, especially around holidays! We had Halloween in the cul-de-sac in front of our house. We did s'mores and hot dogs over the firepit and had chili to eat! There was candy for the kids and then we all took them to the neighboring development to trick or treat! LOVED it!

0 comments: