Sean's senior banquet was right before graduation. I was so excited to go get a dress and get all dolled up! Yes, I do know that this night was about him and not me, but why couldn't I get in on the spotlight, right?? hahaha I saw this green dress at JC Penney's on sale cheap and fell in love with it! So, what's a girl to do? BUY it!!
As for the night, it was great to see a lot of the other wives that I don't get to see on a regular basis. The food was mediocre, but the night was great! Sean won a prosthodontic award! I am so proud of all his accomplishments! Not really easy to do with 3 kids! I have no clue how he's been able to focus so hard on his studies with the craziness we call life in this house!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment