Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Job and a home

On the boys' spring break we dropped all the kids off with Sean's parents and headed down to Tennessee for Sean to meet with a few dentists about doing an associateship. He accepted an offer with Murfreesboro Dental Excellence. While down there we did some more house hunting. I have been touring schools on and off over the last few trips and narrowed down my top 2! So we needed to find a home in one of them. I also had been house hunting there and online. I think I have looked at over 200 homes! It really is quite a bit of work to find a house that you can call home. Well this trip, we found one that we fell in love with!! We put in an offer, and it was rejected. We rejected their new offer and put in another offer. It was accepted!! Yay!! We are expected to close July 31st! Sooner if all goes smoothly :) Pics to come after it is ours. I really don't want to jinx it too much ;)

0 comments: