Sean and I went home last week for five days. It was a very busy time visiting with friends and family. Our schedule was very tight and Jam Packed. We really had a great time and the boys had lots of fun!
So to start off, Xander found a friend that he really wanted to keep as a pet. The poor boy...he has been asking for a pet for the last 3 months. He will take anything. Even has been trying to chase things down in the lawn. No, Xander, spiders are not pets! And absolutely NO, the snake is staying at Mimi's house!

That night we had a bonfire. Notice sweatshirts. Izzy is all bundled up. Remind me again...it is July, right?

This is my best friend Laura. I was so glad to see her. Isabelle was born on her birthday!

Here the boys are helping Poppy build a new porch. Can't believe he let them use the power tools. How exciting for little boys!

We got to visit with Sean's cousins!! How happy we are to be able to see them when we go down!


Friday we had a lovely visit with Sean's Gramma. This is the first she has met Isabelle.

And, I had planned this around the Balloon Rally. I do try to make it every year. It just brings back warm and fuzzy memories as kids of camping on the river every year to see the launch. I don't do the camping anymore, but will some day again! And, maybe they will land in my parents field again and I'll get to ride! My mom went up this year in one and I am soooo jealous!

Here is the giant bug we found at our friend Eric's house!! Hmmmm...I think it takes a resemblance to someone we know!

My sister had a bbq and the kids were playing around, and wouldn't you know it...as the words were coming out of my mouth to watch the rock, Xander's head hits it! But nothing a cookie couldn't fix!

It's actually worse than the picture is depicting! I am so proud of our tough little guy!

I know this was a long post and thanks for staying tuned in!! We had great time. I love summers like this and hope they can always be like it, too!
So to start off, Xander found a friend that he really wanted to keep as a pet. The poor boy...he has been asking for a pet for the last 3 months. He will take anything. Even has been trying to chase things down in the lawn. No, Xander, spiders are not pets! And absolutely NO, the snake is staying at Mimi's house!
That night we had a bonfire. Notice sweatshirts. Izzy is all bundled up. Remind me again...it is July, right?
This is my best friend Laura. I was so glad to see her. Isabelle was born on her birthday!
Here the boys are helping Poppy build a new porch. Can't believe he let them use the power tools. How exciting for little boys!
We got to visit with Sean's cousins!! How happy we are to be able to see them when we go down!
Friday we had a lovely visit with Sean's Gramma. This is the first she has met Isabelle.
And, I had planned this around the Balloon Rally. I do try to make it every year. It just brings back warm and fuzzy memories as kids of camping on the river every year to see the launch. I don't do the camping anymore, but will some day again! And, maybe they will land in my parents field again and I'll get to ride! My mom went up this year in one and I am soooo jealous!
Here is the giant bug we found at our friend Eric's house!! Hmmmm...I think it takes a resemblance to someone we know!
My sister had a bbq and the kids were playing around, and wouldn't you know it...as the words were coming out of my mouth to watch the rock, Xander's head hits it! But nothing a cookie couldn't fix!
It's actually worse than the picture is depicting! I am so proud of our tough little guy!
I know this was a long post and thanks for staying tuned in!! We had great time. I love summers like this and hope they can always be like it, too!






1 comments:
Way to hold strong Kendra, I agree that snakes and spiders are not pets. I definitely wouldn't keep that giant bug you found at Eric's house, he looks like trouble:)
Post a Comment