This year we didn't do much for the 4th due to the fact that Xander is still healing from his surgery. We did go over to the Shaheen's /Marchant's to join them and other friends for rootbeer floats and treats! After that we went down to the high school to watch the fireworks that they set off at UB's north campus. We get a good enough view and a lot less traffic to deal with afterwards. The show was good. The kids really enjoyed it. The Marchants met us down there. It was nice to have good company while we watched!
Here's Isabelle in her holiday picnic outfit

Crescent & I trying to stay warm 'cause it was so cold. I can't wait to move to Tennessee so I don't have to bundle up in July!


This is cute. All the kids wanted to sit with Dave!


Here's Isabelle in her holiday picnic outfit
Crescent & I trying to stay warm 'cause it was so cold. I can't wait to move to Tennessee so I don't have to bundle up in July!
This is cute. All the kids wanted to sit with Dave!






0 comments:
Post a Comment