We went in for our ultrasound first thing this morning. All went well. Isabelle is actually measuring 7-9 days ahead of schedule and 4 lbs 11 oz!! So we have nothing to worry about. Although I am hoping NOT to have to have a c-section, I fear that is what is going to happen if she gets too big. But not going to worry about it now! We are just so happy she is healthy!!!
Here is a little picture of her. If you look closely, you can see her tongue! How cool is that!!

Here is a little picture of her. If you look closely, you can see her tongue! How cool is that!!







2 comments:
The tongue is so cute! I'm glad all is well. We can't wait to meet her!
I am getting so excited for her arrival!! Your nursery is looking so cute, you better post some pictures soon.
Post a Comment