For our baby shower gift, Sean's parents got us a 3D ultrasound appointment at Baby Bump Motherhood. The only thing was that we needed to have it done before the shower, so that it could be displayed there!! So tonight we went down! It was AwESoMe!!!!!!!!!!!! The pictures were truly phenomenal! The sonographer had warned us that at 25 weeks she was going to be really skinny. Well, just goes to show that she didn't know how much Isabelle likes Twix bars! She kept saying that these were really the best 25 week pictures she has seen. Should I read into it that she was calling our baby girl a chub? And, yes we did have her confirm that it was going to be a girl, again! Can you blame me for having doubts? All doubts have been erased after tonight, though! So this is good because I already embroidered her name on her quilt!!!
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago






5 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is such a cool thing! It's amazing what technology can do nowadays. How fun!
How fun, those pictures look great. I can't believe how well you can see Isabelle.
She's going to be a heartbreaker that's for sure!! And she is going to have Sean wrapped around her little finger...
Those are amazing! What a little miracle! I am so excited for yoU!
Kendra,
She is sooooo beautiful!!! That is so amazing. I was sad there were only three pictures. I have to come over and see them all!
Post a Comment