Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!!

OK, there is a family tradition here...of course!! St. Patty's day is really celebrated in this house. Every St. Pat's day, the boys wake up to green pancakes and green orange juice for breakfast!! Xander doesn't look quite awake for it. He woke up on his own, but he usually doesn't eat right away. But on the other hand, he really wanted his green pancakes!!


Xander got a second breakfast of green scrambled eggs. (Nothing is wrong with him...he is trying to wink at the camera!!)


Lucas outside after school, enjoying the beautiful weather and a ROOT beer!


And of course, a typical Irish dinner of corned beef, cabbage, salt potatoes, carrots and soda bread! YUM, YUM!!


These pictures are completely random, but were on the camera when I was dumping my pics off. Last weekend, Xander had his first trip to the ER. Lucas accidentally (at least I hope) shut Xander's finger in the closet door. It shut just right that it split his finger open. It looked like a huge chunk was taken out. He didn't want ME to take a really close look at it. So we ventured to the ER. It was a big cut, but they only used the glue on it. They took Xrays to make sure that the tip wasn't broken. He sat there so good. Didn't move a muscle. And better yet, wasn't broken!! He was such a trooper about it!! I think he was over it quicker than I was. Don't know for sure because he walked around for 2 days giving everybody the finger!!

1 comments:

Candi & Ezra said...

Wow, great St. Patty's day feast!! You really go all out. I bet the boys loved it! You are a cool Mom. Avery's Mom totally forgot about St. P day until I saw it on the 11 o'clock news...how lame.