Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day!!

Our friends, the Marchants, hosted a Valentine's Day party this year. It, seriously, was so much fun! There was great food...a Thanksgiving feast! Who says you ONLY can have turkey on Thanksgiving Day? There were games with the best prizes, and great company!! Crescent really outdid herself!! I really need to thank Megan for the pictures. She took all of these and then some. I stole these off her blog.

Here is a picture of everybody there.


This is the prize we won. Whip cream and handcuffs! We won these doing the newly wed game. I really think we were the couple married the longest, so if we had lost, we would've looked bad. The Shaws did give us a serious run for our money, though!!


It looks like we are kissing here, but we are trying to unwrap candy with just our mouths! Another fun game, but we lost! We weren't even close.


...Last but not least, the wonderful hosts!! Great job Crescent and Dave!! Thank you for such a fun time!

0 comments: