Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aquarium

Lucas is off school this week. When the schools up here are off, the aquarium has a touch tank session for members. So, of course we had to hit it! We do every time!! The boys really don't get sick of it. They actually pick up something new each time and get braver! This time really was the best time up there. They picked up a horseshoe crab and a lobster!! I am so proud of them! My friend Crescent and her daughter Maia joined us! So fun!! Here is a slide show of them. Enjoy!

Click to play Touch Tank
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Jacob and Katie said...

I love that slideshow program! I liked the horseshoe crab pic the best, brave Lucas. What a fun mom!

Crescent said...

Thanks for taking all of the pictures...I love the one of maia sticking just her finger in the water! I'll get you a copy of the video footage...someday...you know how I work!