So, we had another ultrasound today. And it is official...We ARE having a girl!!!!!!!!!! After having 3 boys, I have had serious doubts that it was possible. I am SO excited that I have already started her wardrobe! I have NEVER been able to shop for my own girl. That is why I have always gotten clothes for my nieces.
We have decided on a name, and Thank you for your votes. It's kinda funny how, too. We were at my appointment with my doctor a couple of weeks ago. Of course, by then, we had known it was a girl. The boys were with us and the doctor asked them what their sister's name was going to be. Lucas replied IsaBELLA. According to Lucas, that was what it was going to be from the beginning. Well, doctor didn't quite hear, and said that IsaBELLE was a great name! After that, I really liked the sound of that better. So after contemplating it and sounding it out loud, I asked Sean what he thought. He said that he likes it better than Isabella.
So here she is...Isabelle Joan Fox!! This is just a cute shot of her sucking her thumb!

We have decided on a name, and Thank you for your votes. It's kinda funny how, too. We were at my appointment with my doctor a couple of weeks ago. Of course, by then, we had known it was a girl. The boys were with us and the doctor asked them what their sister's name was going to be. Lucas replied IsaBELLA. According to Lucas, that was what it was going to be from the beginning. Well, doctor didn't quite hear, and said that IsaBELLE was a great name! After that, I really liked the sound of that better. So after contemplating it and sounding it out loud, I asked Sean what he thought. He said that he likes it better than Isabella.
So here she is...Isabelle Joan Fox!! This is just a cute shot of her sucking her thumb!







3 comments:
Yay!!! What a cute name! I love it. I'm so excited for you guys. I'll see you at the luncheon this week! I never see you these days :(
Isn't it amazing the detail you can see with ultrasounds? I can't wait to hold her.
I love love love her name! So cute and fits so nice with the boys names! I am sure she will be Beautiful and I am so so so happy for you to have someone on your side so all those boys don't gang up on you! :O) I am so happy for you Kendra!
Post a Comment