Saturday, some of Sean's family came up for a visit! We had reservations at Kyoto, the Japanese Hibachi grill. It was AwESoMe!!!!!!! We have been to Hibachi before and we just love it! The show was great, the food was great and the company was great!! What a night!!

So here are some of the pictures of all 16 of us!! There are so many more pictures. We were just having so much fun. I am so glad that they have tables that are big enough for our size group! I don't think it would have been the same if we were at separate grills.





Then Sunday we woke up to more snow! So, the boys went out and played! This time Lucas took a turn on the swing!!

Then they came in for hot cocoa!! Look how red Xander's cheeks are!

So here are some of the pictures of all 16 of us!! There are so many more pictures. We were just having so much fun. I am so glad that they have tables that are big enough for our size group! I don't think it would have been the same if we were at separate grills.
Then Sunday we woke up to more snow! So, the boys went out and played! This time Lucas took a turn on the swing!!
Then they came in for hot cocoa!! Look how red Xander's cheeks are!






0 comments:
Post a Comment