Yesterday I took Xander to the mall for "Breakfast with Santa"! He got a free breakfast, picture with Santa, free ice cream cone, and a craft!! You can't beat a day full of fun that cost $0! Ok, I did get a pretzel for me, but everything for him was free. It was a day about the kids! What a great idea!!! Xander had a great time and it was good for him to get out of the house!

There was free face painting!!

He got a free carousel ride!

The first grade at Lucas' school had their play last week. It was about animals in the jungle and Lucas' class were the monkeys!! I seemed to think that it was fitting!! It was so cute and so much fun to watch!

He did really well and definitely seemed to enjoy himself! We are so proud of him! He was really nervous that day, but you wouldn't have known it!

Here he is with some of his friends from his class.

Last but not least, we put up our little tree and decorated for Christmas! I just LoVE this holiday!! I love to decorate for it, even though I have a lot less decorations since we sold them when we moved here from PA. But, now that I have a bigger place than last year, it's noticed and I think I will have to find more!!

There was free face painting!!
He got a free carousel ride!
The first grade at Lucas' school had their play last week. It was about animals in the jungle and Lucas' class were the monkeys!! I seemed to think that it was fitting!! It was so cute and so much fun to watch!
He did really well and definitely seemed to enjoy himself! We are so proud of him! He was really nervous that day, but you wouldn't have known it!
Here he is with some of his friends from his class.
Last but not least, we put up our little tree and decorated for Christmas! I just LoVE this holiday!! I love to decorate for it, even though I have a lot less decorations since we sold them when we moved here from PA. But, now that I have a bigger place than last year, it's noticed and I think I will have to find more!!






2 comments:
I heard on the radio that santa was coming to the mall and I'm so happy to see you all were able to enjoy it. Those monkey suits are so cute!! Glad to see the holidays are starting off great :-)!
Sorry I pushed enter twice!
Post a Comment