So I am just going to sum up the last week and a half for everyone. We went one Saturday to the Great Pumpkin Farm in Clarence. So much fun. You are going to notice that the pictures are of Lucas. Please don't think I favor one kid over the other. If you look in the first one of all of us, Xander just doesn't want to be in them! So happy isn't he!!


Xander didn't want to take the hay ride on the tractor so Lucas and I went on it with the Marchants!

Xander didn't want to take the hay ride on the tractor so Lucas and I went on it with the Marchants!

But Xander did get to shoot the pumpkin cannon while we went by!!!

Sunday we went for a walk to the park right up the street. We had never been there. It's not that big, but definitely entertained the boys!!

Monday, Lucas had off from school and the weather was AbSoLuTeLy BeAuTiFuL, so we went to the zoo! Of course neither one would cooperate in front of the camera, though. But they had a great time. I guess I do have enough pictures of them here.
That afternoon, my parents came up to drop off Tyler for a dental appointment the next day. They took us out to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. There was this AwEsOmE balloon guy there. This is what he made for the boys. Xander's is a squid and Lucas' is a hammerhead shark! Pretty cool! You should have seen the Goldilocks this guy did. He was AmAzInG!!!!!!!
So, now one Thursday a month, a bunch of us girls are getting together for Bunco night! I have never played (let alone heard of) this game before. It's a dice game and it's so much FUN! I really ejoyed myself and being with everyone. Also, it was nice just to get away by myself for an evening!






0 comments:
Post a Comment