Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Xander

Happy (Early) 4th Birthday to Xander. His birthday is actually not until the 27th. But, since we had family and friends traveling 2 hours up for it, we wanted to beat the snow. So we had it on the 18th. He thinks he is 4 now. But no sense in arguing with him! I don't have that many pictures. I feel like a bad mom. Our battery in the camera wasn't charged all the way and died after a few pictures. So some of these are with my phone.

Here is the cake he picked out and him blowing out his candles!


Tearing open his gifts! I think he got WAY too many of them. But he was so happy! Thank you to everybody for them. He really appreciates ALL of them!


The boys' Uncle J and Aunt Atsuko's neighbor gave them their playhouse. Since they only have dogs and figured they really wouldn't enjoy it, they gave it to the boys. Uncle J brought it over the day of the party and the guys all set it up for them. Here is the birthday boy being a BIG helper for Daddy!!


Thank you everyone for coming and helping eat the food and for all the gifts!

1 comments:

Jacob and Katie said...

Happy Birthday Xander! Jacob would think that was the coolest cake ever, he loves Star Wars! I saw that bee bite you had posted earlier this month and refused to get into the car through my door because we had some bees that used to live in our fence on the passenger side. :-) My niece just turned four and was arguing with my sister that she doesn't officially turn four until the candles are blown out hehe, I love that age.