Yesterday was Father's Day, so we went home for the weekend! To all the dads out there, I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day!! We left Friday night. When we got down to Sean's parents' house, we got to check out his dad's new toy. A bulldozer!! He took Lucas for a ride in it. Xander refused. And Sean and Lucas got to go up in the scoop! What a ride for Lucas!
Saturday, was just a day in the country. Xander found a newt. I don't know how he seems to find all these critters!
Sunday, the guys went fishing. Xander and Lucas caught a few blue gills. Poppy fileted them and cooked them. Lucas was not a fan. But Xander enjoyed it!
After the guys were done, they went up into the woods and hiked around a little bit before it was time to go.
When we were leaving Sean's parents' house, there were so many tiger yellowtail butterflies. I just had to get pictures of them. It was so beautiful.
Then off to my parents' house, where unfortunately, I got busy visiting and the only picture I got was of Xander trying to maneuver down hill while trying to eat his watermelon. It was going pretty slow!!
Kids Funny Phrases 2025 and before
11 months ago






2 comments:
I love the pictures of the butterflies and flowers!! It must be that fancy new camera you have! Looks like another fun/busy weekend back at home!
You guys do the funnest things!
Post a Comment