Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A "Conservative" Progressive dinner

I have always wanted to do a progressive dinner. I couldn't imagine doing it with any one other than 3 of our closest friends and some of the greatest cooks I know. And our time in Buffalo was coming to an end. David kindly dubbed this a conservative dinner! In a way it really is. There are 4 families, but we cut it down to 2 houses. Made it so much easier when there are 11 kids involved!! It is so hard to believe that when our journey in Buffalo began, there were only 4 kids among all of us! This was such a bittersweet day. It was the last day that us four families would be all together.

We started off at Crescent's for salad and Megan's appetizer.


I love the next two pics below. Megan and Crescent just looking adoringly at their 2 little new ones! Rubi and Mason are only a few days apart in age!


We then proceeded on to our house for dinner and Scott's (I mean Heather's) yummy dessert!!



I am slowly updating the blog. We have stayed in a hotel for the last 3 weeks and the internet was way too slow to upload pics. Now we are in our house and the internet is speedy! So bare with me please!!

1 comments:

Crescent said...

I love how you called it "conservative" David will be so proud haha! I need to email you the picture of all the kiddos on my back step (or at least the girl kiddos:) That was such a fun night!