Friday, June 18, 2010

End of School Year Fun!!

So we have had a really busy last 2 weeks at the boys' school. Such fun times! So I have been at the school about 2-3 times a week lately!

They have a bike rodeo every year at the boys' school. It's an obstacle course race idea. I am so proud of Xander. He didn't want to do it at first, but at the last minute changed his mind and didn't want his training wheels on. So with 3 days to practice, he perfected it!!


He wasn't going to do it either. Looks like he sure is happy that he changed his mind!!


Kindergarten celebration was absolutely adorable! The kids did all these songs that they have rehearsed over the last few months. It was really heartbreaking to know that Xander will be a first grader! I can't believe he has grown up so fast!


Author's picnic followed. Each kid made a book and wrote a story. They read them to us. Xander's was dedicated to his good friend Colin!!!


And here he is with his amazing teacher, Mrs. Conway! We sure will miss seeing her.


Flag day, the boys invited my father up for the ceremony that honored veterans. I think we had atleast one from every branch in the military AND every war going back to WWII!!


Here are field day events. Unfortunately it rained that day and it got moved indoors. This is going to be their last field day so I was hoping for the big one outside. Last years was moved inside as well :( These 3 & Lucas seem almost inseparable lately. Breaks my heart to know that we will be taking our boys away from them next year!






These I just find funny. The boys were waiting for the bus yesterday and were trying on Isabelle's stuff!!



And just had to throw this one in! She has been making this face a lot lately and I finally caught it on camera. I love it! This girl is so hysterical!!!

0 comments: