Monday, June 15, 2009

4 Weeks!!

So it has been a little bit since I have updated and I guess people would like more pictures of Izzy. We have been so busy, that I can't believe that it has been 4 weeks already! We have had so many appointments AND fun things to do that time has just gotten away from us. Xander has finally seen ENT and has had surgery set up for June 26th. So please keep him in your thoughts and prayers! Isabelle has her one month check up coming up this week and we will update again then.

So here are some random pictures that we have gotten and love! Enjoy!!

Sean just HAD to get this picture. We are pretty certain she is pondering life!! :-)


Xander finally held Izzy for the first time. How sweet is this? He has been so tender and dear with her lately. Just keeps coming up and giving her kisses. And if she fusses, he pats her little back. I LoVe it!!


Isabelle got to meet her godmother. This is Sean's cousin Ashley. She was so excited and so honored to be asked. And her reaction made us 100% certain that we picked the right one!


Random cuteness!


Here she is at her first bath. She loved it. No crying. Just total relaxation!!


Sean's Aunt and Uncle surprised us with a visit! They got to meet their new niece. It was so great to see them!!!


Just more random cuteness!!



Here she is just before her first trip to church. I just love this dress my friend Megan gave her. Seemed so fitting that the first time she wore something so dressy, it was to something so special as us returning to church!




1 comments:

Tasha said...

Congratulations she is beautiful! (Not sure you remember me but I've been around you a few times a couple months ago!)